Sunday, June 11, 2006

What I'm reading

I had an email from Jackie who reads my blog and commented that she missed my posts on the books I'm reading. I haven't posted about my reading material in a while but haven't slowed down. The last 3 books I've read are:




DIGGING TO AMERICA by Anne Tyler
I enjoyed this novel written about 2 families who adopted foreign babies.











DARK TORT by Diane Mott Davidson
The latest in a series of mystery's featuring a crime solving chef. I always enjoy these books by Davidson.










VANISHING ACTS by Jodi Picoult
Very good also - about relationships within a family and between the main character and two friends from childhood.

1 comment:

Cher said...

wow Mary-squeezing in quilting is right, what with graduations, a wedding to look forward to, and a possible move...good luck with what you and Keith decide on that!