Friday, December 22, 2006

I've arrived

I arrived in Minneapolis yesterday just in time for some snow. It wasn't much but did help put me in the Christmas spirit as did the cold! I have a few days to rest before the movers bring our things and the unpacking frenzy begins.

In the meantime, I've been working on setting up a String Quilt Project as an offshoot of the Stashbuster yahoo group I belong to. I'm really excited about working on a group charity project and hope that it will help keep me occupied when Keith is off traveling this winter.

If anyone is interested in joining us or finding out more visit our group or email me directly for details.

4 comments:

Marla said...

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. I am really looking forward to the string quilt project. So much so that I am finishing my string UFO!! Stay warm.

Helen in the UK said...

Good luck with the unpacking. I'm already signed up for the string project and looking forward to starting in the New Year. Merry xmas to you :)

Linda C said...

Good to know you have made it up to MN in one piece. The string project sounds interesting and I have signed up for the list hoping that I can help out a bit. Merry Christmas to you and Keith.

The Calico Cat said...

Glad you arrived safe & sound... Care to send me the string details directly? (I don't get to yahoo groups at all anymore...)