Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quilting

I'm still sneaking in a few quilt related activities even if I haven't blogged about them or posted pictures. Tonight I washed and dried the Red/White flying geese table quilt and it's ready to send to my Mom.

I also finished fusing the last 6 blocks for a block of the month quilt I've been working on with her. (She's doing all the work of stitching them down for me.) I've decided I won't do another one of these - if it wasn't for her I don't think I'd even have the first block done.

I also finished a crocheting a hat for Mom, am about 1/2 way through a scarf for her, and I finished a scarf for myself tonight. I still have to weave some ends in - my least favorite part!

Countdown - 4 days left before the packers come!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Wow, Mary, the Flying Geese quilt turned out great! So crisp and gorgeous...your mother will absolutely LOVE it.

Only a few days till the move...we'll be thinking about you and hoping all goes smoothly.