Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HeartStrings website

Phyl, a member of the HeartStrings Quilt Project has been working with me on developing a website for the project - not an easy task I'm sure! She uploaded a trial version today and I've been playing with the format tonight. It's basic at this point but I think we have the bones up of it up. Take a look http://heartstringsquiltproject.com/ and let me know what you think.

Our goal is to have information about the project and contact information for people interested in the project who do NOT want to join the Yahoo group.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

It's looking very nice. Thanks to you and Phyl for your hard work in getting this all set up. I'm really excited to be a part of this project.

Granny said...

Mary, Thanks! I have been so "out of it" the last few months with the move, I wasn't even sure what the Heartstrings project was. I've just applied to join the new group.

Judy L.

Juliann in WA said...

The site looks great and all the links worked for me. What a great idea.
Juliann

Patchways said...

Mary - just like the rest of the Heartstrings project, you've done a lovely job: simple, complete, professional and on point. Very nice!

Laurie Ann said...

Great idea! I would like to contribute and that's why I joined, but I would just as soon just send blocks and not be a member of the yahoo group. Thanks!