Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Top 5 blogs that inspire me

I'm just getting caught up with email after vacation but I've been tagged on a couple sites so I'll quickly respond with my top 5 inspirational blogs.

As everyone one else has mentioned - there are many other blogs out there that I follow which provide inspiration for my quilting - you guys know who you are because I visit and comment on your blogs. Thank you all for sharing.

Judy - for starting the Stash Quilts blog ring, Quilt for an Hour patterns, her stash challenges, her quilts - no matter how busy I am I always check Judy's blog for updates.

Bonnie Hunter - Bonnie = scrap quilts. Her website has even more goodies.

Jeanne's blog - She's another scrappy quilter whose quilts strongly appeal to me.

Patti's blog - I love her applique quilts but it's her scrap quilts that really inspire me.

HeartStrings Quilt Project - I know I write this one BUT I started it because I was so inspired by the work being done by quilters involved in the project that I wanted to share their work on a broader scale.

No comments: