Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back to work

After being gone this past week I'm eager to get back to work. Keith left early this morning for Salt Lake City and LA and won't be home until Thursday so I've got some uninterrupted time for quilting.

Here's my to do list and I'm going to see how far I get today. Most of the day will focus on working on HeartStrings quilts.

  1. Cut and sew borders for 16 patch and pinwheels
  2. Trim Aunt Dot's quilt; make and machine stitch binding
  3. Layout 1st Chinese Coins quilt from HeartStrings project; pick and cut border; assemble top
  4. Make backing; load HeartStrings Rectangle Strings quilt on longarm
  5. Stitch binding down on a donated HeartStrings top that I quilted last month.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Is that your schedule for today or the next few days? Please send me some of your energy!

Unknown said...

No husband home for a few days...you will surely get lots done.
Have fun!