Monday, July 30, 2007

Progress is being made

I set minimum goals for my quilting today since I knew that going out to buy the router and setting up the wireless network would take me the bulk of the day but by 5PM I hadn't done any quilting.

This is when having a husband that travels frequently comes in handy. I quilted some on my aunt's top and then went out for dinner. When I got home I worked on the 4 patches for my QFAH project. I snapped this photo and then finished sewing that pile in the middle. So thanks to Keith being out of town, I accomplished my goals on both projects I'm working on.

4 comments:

Susan said...

This is going to be so pretty in pink and brown. Are you keeping this one?

Is the wireless working now?

meggie said...

There is no doubt about it, I used to get a lot more done when GOM still worked!

Helen in the UK said...

It is amazing how much time computer issues can steal! Glad you found a way to still get some quilting done :)

Laurie said...

Mary,
I am waiting for the last 2 kids to leave home so that when DH goes out of town I can do what I want when I want! ;o) Looks like you made some progress!
Hugs
Laurie