Sunday, August 19, 2007

Not a work day but.....

Since Keith is working tomorrow, we spent today together. Went to brunch, ran some errands, dinner out. I did sneak in some work before and after dinner and I'm all set to load another quilt and get it done tomorrow.

My updated to do list for the rest of August

Quilt 4 HeartStrings tops - Chinese Coins #1
Piece 2 backings
Bind, label, wash, and ship quilt for my niece
Work on string blocks for my Half Square Hearts
Bind, label, and wash CC #4
Bind, label, and wash CC #1
If all goes well and the HS quilts get done, load and start quilting one of Mom's tops

3 comments:

meggie said...

Life got in my way over the weekend. Lovely to see friends & family though. I love that chinese coins quilt, & like the hearts pattern of quilting.

Quilting Pirate said...

looks like you are knocking a few things off that list - yah for you!!

Deborah Levy said...

Quite a few things marked off that to do list on a NON-working day!