Monday, August 27, 2007

Today's mini To Do List

My sleep clock is completely off! I've been awake all night the last couple weeks and am sleeping all morning. By the time I get up, showered, walk the dog, and check email, half the day is already gone.

Since I finished up everything on my list last week - I just have a mini list for today.
1. Load the HeartStrings RWB sampler quilt - I'm going to quilt Baptist Fans
2. Get the binding on one of the 2 HeartStrings quilts quilted last week and not yet bound
3. Do some hand quilting on the doll quilt.

By the way, Deb asked when I was going to post of photo of the hand quilting on the doll quilt - it's so bad I'm going to wait until I'm finished and the quilt is washed!

2 comments:

Karen (Misiz C) said...

I didn't make a list yesterday and I felt a bit lost. A mini list sounds like a great compromise for days you don't have to or feel like filling to the fullest.

I can empathise with your sleep troubles. Been there. Does reading make you sleepy? Hope you're able to figure something out soon.

Granny said...

Sounds like a pretty good list to me. Have fun with the hand quilting.