Saturday, November 24, 2007

Reading List

I had an email from Cecile, a reader of my blog wanting to share some books she thought I might enjoy. They arrived in the mail yesterday. I was going to put them on my bedside table but there turned out to be just enough space on this shelf beside my favorite photo of my sons. I plan on starting them after finishing up a couple I'm currently reading. If interested, you can always check out my current reading list by clicking the link in my sidebar.

The photo was taken years ago by my father-in-law and is always displayed in my house. As you can see from this photo taken earlier this week, they've grown up a bit. As always, click on the photo to see a larger view.

2 comments:

meggie said...

A lovely photo of your boys, & your new reading material.

Cher said...

caught up once more...I really like the free hand swirls you did on the children string quilts Mary-and the photo of the boys at a younger age is very sweet-you are doing so much lately- good for you!