Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stash Reduction

I'm just getting caught up on my blog reading after being away for several days but JudyL is focusing on stash reduction and inviting us all to play along.

I keep some stats on my sidebar but since I probably use different criteria for my UFO finishes and my Stash used I'll probably keep those going and just play along on a weekly basis by blogging about my progress.

Last week just before leaving for GA, I cut binding for 5 quilts all from stash and pulled a backing for the small HeartStrings top I quilted on Saturday.

2 comments:

Cher said...

I think because we belong to stashbusters, you and I have been busting our stash for a few years now...and I think you do a terrific job! Nice photos of your boys and what a nice time out on the lake!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mary ... I am consistently inspired by your stash work!!