Thursday, December 20, 2007

I feel better

OK, I'm still getting a cold but either I was a bit hungover from dinner Tuesday night ( in addition to champagne and beer, our Danish hosts served Akvavit) OR getting a massage, manicure and pedicure this afternoon was just indulgent enough to make me feel better than yesterday. At any rate I still have to clean the apartment but I'll leave it for tomorrow.

Keith just ran downstairs to workout so I'm going to grab the pink HeartStrings top (the one on the machine in this photo) and work some on the binding. I quilted it back in November but other quilts have taken priority.

Chris called earlier to say he'd been in an accident. Luckily no one was hurt and it won't interfere with their visit. They fly in tomorrow around dinner time.

1 comment:

Sølvis blog said...

I am just quilting my second panto now, using the same flower-pattern you has on the stringquilt hanging on the wall. Tre pink one i pretty, så is the brown/pink 4-patch you hace on the right sidebar