Monday, January 21, 2008

UFO #8

I finished up the binding on another UFO tonight. This was also a donated HeartStrings top sent to me from Barbara.

I made some new HeartStrings labels for 2008 and I'd printed a page yesterday to put on Deb's strippie top that I finished last night - thought it was too big so I printed another page tonight using a smaller label for Barbara's coins. Funny but seeing them side by side the larger one doesn't seem as HUGE as it did last night so I'll go ahead and use the other labels from that sheet rather than waste them. You know, those Printed Treasures sheets aren't cheap!


The good thing is I've finished two more HeartStrings donation quilts and now I'm going to work some on the blocks for the Pieces of my Heart quilt (see, it has a name now).

7 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Good job!

antique quilter said...

I never get tired of seeing chinese coin quilts.
Congrats on finishing another ufo!
Kathie

Ruth's Place said...

Congrats on the UFO finish. I love the chinese coin quilts too, and I think the labels are great.

Vicki W said...

Another great coins quilt!

zizzybob said...

Thank you Mary for finishing up my top, it looks great. Thanks also for posting a picture, it means alot to me.

Jorun said...

So many beautiful things you`ve made.
I`m coming back soon, to be inpired.
Have a nice day.
I`m from Norway and do not write English often, so pardon my not perfect spelling.

Laurie said...

great job on once again Mary! Love those cute labels too! I'll have to create something for the firestation quilts.
hugs
laurie