Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Sunday again

I am happy to say that the townhouse has been scrubbed from top to bottom and all the cooties from the previous owners are gone. It's sparkling clean and I used a ton of Pine Sol so it smells clean too (does anything smell cleaner than Pine Sol?).

We also had a chance to take a short bike ride late this afternoon - I managed to not hurt myself. We even rode across the Mississippi on a bridge without a bike lane and I didn't even panic about riding in traffic.

I don't have much progress or stashbusting to report this week but here goes:
  • 3 postcards made - all from stash :)
  • I pulled fabric for my Wonky Tree quilt that I'm making in Tonya's online class and started making trees - all that fabric is from stash also.
  • No fabric purchased.

I think I'm going to go make a couple more trees and then start packing up my desk and files tonight. I slept late this morning so I know I won't be able to go to bed early.

I'll just warn regular readers of my blog that there won't be much quilt related content for the next 3-4 weeks. I hope to be back to my usual quilty content by the end of April.


Email me

4 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Great ... are you guys for hire. LOL

cooties ... gosh haven't heard that word in years (guess I'm telling my age).

Rose said...

Agree with you about the smell of Pinesol...you could have shown us your postcards--hint, hint.

Congratulations on your bike ride...I haven't road a bike for years and the last time I did it I felt kind of shakey! So I admire you for making it across the bridge with traffic.

Nanette Merrill said...

What an amazingly productive weekend. I'm impressed.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

You are going to love having a bike if you are so close to the trails. You will have to get a big basket for the front for your little doggie! My sister puts her dog in a basket and it works out great.

Cheers!
Evelyn