Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fabric

For those who wanted to know who designed the fabric I bought the other day, they're from a Moda line called Maypole by April Cornell but the polka dot is by Mary Engelbreit and I don't know who designed the cream fabric I chose.
I'll be making the same quilt as Vicki but she's using the fabric line shown the photo.
I was also asked whether I'd be posting an instruction sheet for the Fish Quilt, the answer is yes but it will be a while. We're leaving on Thursday for 10 days and I have a lot to do before then.

3 comments:

Mama Spark said...

I like the pattern it looks nice and easy! I have that Fresh Squeezed line and have been looking for a quilt to do with it, hmmm...maybe this one?
Where is Jet Set Mary off to this time?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randi said...

Those are really pretty fabrics!
(I will not buy any, I will not buy any, I will not buy any....)