Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Working on top # 3

I'm in the process of quilting my aunt's top and thought I'd share a photo. The pantograph is Lush Leaves from Willow Leaf Studio. I'm still fighting with the vibration on my machine but made ANOTHER adjustment to the front wheels after the first row of this quilt and it's definitely better - almost back to normal I think - I may tinker with it some more after this quilt is done.

All the laundry is done, my sewing room is back to normal, and I'm even getting 3 quilts washed and dried that were completed before my travels this past month.

Since I got a late start, I'm going to stop and get my exercise in - a walk to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner - and then work later tonight. Good thing Keith is out of town.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely quilt!

swooze said...

Wow you really are going to town. Good to see you accomplishing so much lately.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

The quilting looks great on your quilts. Great job getting all caught up - I will be sending my laundry shortly *giggle*

Give Chesty a hug from us - and keep us posted on how he does!

Rhonda said...

Lovely panto. :-)