Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my trees - they're growing on me some and now I think they're almost so ugly that they're cute!

If you're interested, you can see the trees I left off in the photo I posted on the Class Blog - take some time to look at the other projects posted too. I'm in the process of contemplating hand quilting designs - I'm leaning toward using perle cotton and since I've been fascinated with Sashiko designs I'm wondering if I can incorporate them into the quilting. I have at least one book - maybe two so I'll have to find them upstairs - all my books are disorganized since the move and I haven't taken time to put them back into categories. Another thing to put on the list.

I should finish up the binding on the String Hearts today so hopefully I'll have a photo to post tomorrow.


Email me

No comments: