Saturday, September 27, 2008

More blocks to make

I'm heading back upstairs to make a few more blocks before bed but first I ordered Bonnie's Scraps & Shirttails book. I was taking a quick look at my Google Reader to see who had updated their blog and saw Bonnie's post with her books all stack up and ready to mail out.

Quilters like Bonnie and Judy give so much of their time and talent providing inspiration through their blogs and free patterns that I'm always happy to support them when I'm given a chance.

Get your copy!


Email me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered mine 10 minutes ago. I bought one for a Christmas gift too!

Babs said...

Just ordered one too... I love yard sales and the thrift store so this should be perfect! Thanks for pointing it our. Mary, you rock!

Rachel said...

I will have to check out their blog. So far, yours is the one that really inspires me!

Nancy said...

I ordered mine a few weeks ago, when Bonnie said the warehouse was taking presale orders. It's in the mail already - I can't wait! I love the scrappy stars quilt she has on her blog, and she told me that pattern is in the book - Woohoo!