Friday, November 28, 2008

I gave myself a gift

We spent most of the day running errands - one was a trip to the AT&T store to buy an iPhone. It's got a better interface for the internet than my old phone so I'm looking forward to playing!

I tried out the camera from the phone walking home. You can see from the banners they're advertising the Holidazzle Parades which go from tonight until December 21st, 4 days a week.

Not a lot of time for sewing today but I did manage to make 3 pillowcases. The official start to our HeartStrings Pillowcase Party is tomorrow.


Email me

5 comments:

marilyn said...

Look at how clean your streets are! I'm very impressed with your city.

~Niki~ said...

You’re invited to my ‘Last Push’ Quilt-a-thon! Stop by my quilt blog for more details, grab the button, and spread the word! We’ll see you on the 13th for all the awesome progress. Remember, post pics, and blog about it, so we can all share in the fun! Quilty Hugs! http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/

Deborah Levy said...

I like your new background. I thought about the iphone too...but I want to keep verizon as my service provider so it's out for me unless apple opens it up to more phone companies.

sheila said...

I am looking forward to the parade this year. I hope my 2yr old will enjoy it too. You are going to LOVE your new iphone I couldn't live without mine:)


Your quilts are beautiful

Tanya said...

Have fun with your new toy! I'm afraid that would just be another thing I'd have trouble figuring out. I can't even use my old cell phone...