Monday, July 20, 2009

On my design wall

Or maybe the title should be On my design wall AGAIN since this is Adam's quilt that I was working on back in May. I got a 12 x 12 block section assembled before I ran out of room on the wall and this one needs 3 more rows of blocks and then a border.

What's NOT on my design wall are the Stars and Pinwheel blocks -- I finished assembling the last one and set them aside for a bit since I was getting pretty bored with brown and pink.

My tasks for the next few nights will be to finish the binding on the HeartStrings quilt and then hand stitch the binding on the quilt for Adam's girlfriend -- I got it made and machine stitched on this afternoon.

14 comments:

Vicki W said...

I really love the colors in this.

Karen said...

The blocks are simple but have good impact and I like the colors too!

Becca Quilts said...

Love the colors, especially the pop of red.

Angie said...

Great looking quilt Mary---I like the red sprinkled here and there.

Cheryl Willis said...

ditto! love the red. cw

QuiltSue said...

Adam's quilt is a stunner. What a great design for a guy-quilt.

Clare said...

Stunning. I love the way you've used red.

Unknown said...

you know what? i like your quilts...it is a colorful...i just want to invite you to visit the Davao city Philippines.There is a different kind of quilts made by the tribal people there...and i invite you to visit here if you have not heard about that place you can view my blog to be your guide to that particular quilts that they made...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*karendianne. said...

Mmmm, I forgot about this quilt but now I remember I really really really really really like it!

Kim S said...

If Adam doesn't like it you can send it to me... Love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amazing photos..

Thanks for sharing..
___________________
Andrew
Call Today for NEXT DAY Instellation to watch your Favorite Channels on HD reciever.

Sølvis blog said...

I love the little red touch you have given this quilt. It makes it so much more interesting.