Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More of the same today

Yesterday was productive. I worked on quilting Nancy's top - it's a king size version of Mom's Honeybee and piecing another HeartStrings Coins top. I'll continue to work on both today and maybe even get the coins finished - I have the top and bottom inner border to add and then the outer green print.


Tonight I actually have a dinner date - a friend is visiting from Florida (she does some work for Keith's company) and we're going to grab dinner and then meet Keith for drinks after his business dinner.

6 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, Mary, you are like a successful author in that you need to work on your craft each and every day and I believe you do that!

Vicki W said...

Your quilting is really lovely!

Deborah Levy said...

The honey bee is looking good. Your leaves look great...you are way too hard on yourself.

Darlene said...

I am in constant awe of all you do! I love that Honeybee quilt top but I loved your Mom's too.

Jeanne said...

Your qulting always looks so nice. What kind of LA do you use?

Joanne said...

Love the honeybee quilt -- I was just looking at a pattern for this quilt in a book last night! And I love the quilting you're doing on it. Nice feathers.