Monday, April 21, 2008

Settling in

We accomplished a lot this weekend but we're heading to San Diego tomorrow morning so we won't get much more done before leaving. I have a ton of errands to do today but I did get a postcard made last night - well, I still have to drag out the sewing machine and stitch the back on but the front is done. I can't wait to get back to quilting too.

I plan to take my computer with me and hopefully will be able to catch up on some blog reading while I'm gone.

Email me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary, you shelves look soooooo neat. I suppose that will be the last photo of them that we see for a long time, because once you start back to normal, the neatness is gone, and creativity creaps in.
enjoy your days away.

Yvonne said...

You sure have accomplished alot. Have a wonderful trip!

Mama Spark said...

Have a fun time in San Diego! I love that city!!