Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Stashbusting and Progress report

Nothing to report here this week....except maybe the progress on unpacking my sewing room and stash and a renewed goal of using what I already have on hand rather than purchasing more fabric. Unpacking and sorting through your entire stash will really make you think about the wisdom of stashbusting rather than stash-enhancing.

I'm much further along than this photo shows - just 5 or 6 more boxes to unpack!

Oops - I just remembered I bought 2 fat quarters this week to make a postcard. My intention was to make it while I was waiting to unpack the stash but the stash got unpacked (mostly) before I made the card.

So...
No stash used this week
1/2 yard added (minus a few inches from each fat quarter for the postcard)


Email me

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Wow, you do have a lot of fabric. But in your own defense, you do make a lot of quilts.