Monday, September 01, 2008

Have you wondered what happened to the scarf?

I worked on it some during my trip but decided that I wanted a larger, looser scarf from that yarn. That mean larger needles and a stitch other than the seed stitch. I've looked at different patterns in my books and online but haven't found the one I want to do yet. Maybe I'll have time enough to look some more tonight and if so, I'll take this on my trip with me. In addition to our flights, we have a train journey between NYC and Washington DC that would be perfect for knitting.

Thanks to everyone who posted links and suggestions for shawls. I've made a couple prayer shawls and have that book as well as a few others. I'm just having a hard time picking a pretty feminine RECTANGULAR scarf that isn't hard to knit but I'll keep looking.



Email me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you sure they'll let you bring knitting needles on an aircraft?? i hope so ..

have fun while you are gone :)