Friday, February 24, 2006

Just checking in

I'm having a great time visiting with my mom, sister, and aunt. We went to the quilt show yesterday and my sister and I ran back today to shop some more.

I bought a few fat quarter bundles and the new foot for curved piecing - well it's been out a while but I'm just getting it now.

Also bought the new quilt calculator. I've been working on patterns for my aunt and the calculator came in handy for figuring the yardage she needed to purchase.

I get home Sunday so I'll write more then.

3 comments:

Cher said...

I am sure you will come home with many new ideas bursting to come out and be quilts!

Jeanne said...

Let us know how you like the curve foot.

Vicky said...

I want to hear about the "inspiration" quilt you saw at the show. There's always one!! Have fun, and safe travels!