I'll also be traveling to Copenhagen the 2nd week of the month so I'll try not to have a too ambitious list.
- First, I have 4 Heartstrings quilts done that need binding
- Finish piecing my RWB quilt - the 2nd quilt I'm piecing for Alycia's QOV project.
- Assemble the top for my personal HeartStrings Anniversary quilt from the blocks sent to me by HeartStrings quilters
- ?? Make a border for the above quilt using Tonya's pieced letters - if I don't like the results I get, I may scrap this idea.
- Quilt Maureen's wallhanging
- Quilt Ann's wallhanging
- Quilt Nancy's pillow sham tops
- Quilt my Boxed Squares top
- Finish hand quilting and bind my Wonky Trees.
- Assemble my green centered HeartStrings top during the October 25th HeartStrings Sew-in, Rochester MN
Thanks SO much to everyone who participated and made our party a success.