Monday, April 24, 2006

Tagged again

I'm not very good at these but I'll give it a shot.

All That History
20 years ago (1986):
Working as an RN, divorcing my first husband, single mom to Chris - 3 and Adam - 1.
10 years ago (1996): Remarried to Keith 7 years by this time, living in Tampa, still working as an RN, raising Chris and Adam.
5 years ago (2001): Working some, taking some classes, trying to decide what I wanted to be when I grow up. Quilting for about 6 months and loving it. Living in South Florida with Keith, Chris and Adam.
1 year ago (2005): Spending our 3rd year in the Atlanta area, brought Keith's dad to live with us and cared for him until he died in May. Chris graduated from college, Adam still in Culinary school, still spending my spare time quilting, traveling with Keith when I can.
1 month ago (2006):Signed up for the Breast Cancer 3 day and started training walks, weekends at the condo in the Georgia mountains, a trip to Boston, celebrated Adam's 21st birthday by visiting him.
Today: Breakfast with Keith, a trip to Home Depot to order carpet and flooring for the condo, my Weight Watchers meeting - 22 lbs lost since mid January.
Tomorrow: Put together my Blue string blocks, take a hike.
Tagging: I'll tag Norma, one of the newer members to Stash Quilts so we can all learn a little about her!

No comments: