Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No quilting but I do have new carpet

We did get our carpet installed at the condo today which is good news but they took the molding off and there's about a half inch of unpainted wall in all the rooms I had carpeted. Next I'll have to find someone to paint and/or replace molding. Funny how one home improvement project leads to another.

Another day without quilting - by the time I get home Friday it will be two weeks without working on any of the quilts on my to do list. I still have the practice muslin loaded and want to play some more before taking it off and loading one of my Mom's quilts then I'll quilt a couple UFO tops.

*****
Thanks for all the nice comments and emails about Mother's Day. I'm glad both boys are living on their own but now I guess I'll have to get used to not always having them at home for special occasions. Kind of like my Mom had to do when I moved away from Virginia 16 years ago!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

The fun NEVER ends with the home improvement stuff, does it? :)
Jeanne