Friday, July 07, 2006

Bloglines

I debated whether or not to subscribe to Bloglines but after reading a couple posts about it I decided to go ahead and set it up.

It took two days but I added ALL the members of Stash Quilts. Rather than just subscribing to part of the group, the time I save not going to sites that don't have updated posts can be spent reading the newer blogs.

So while 36 blogs seems like a lot I think I'll actually spend less time catching up with everyone.


*********
On a side note - Just for fun I did try out that What Flower are you? site that Norma posted but I came up as a Shrinking Violet!! Well - OK it just said Violet (I added the shrinking part) but here's the blurb:

"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Just because I'm anti social and love to read doesn't mean I'm a shrinking Violet! Anyway, try it yourself - it was kind of fun.

5 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Ditto bloglines, except that I am up to about 60.... (Still trying to figure that one out, because I know for a fact that I did not do all of the Mavericks...)

Patti said...

I cam out as a daffodil - and the description doesn't fit me at all (even though I love daffodils)! Still, it was fun.

Shelina said...

I also subscribed to bloglines, and it works great for me. I haven't added all the stash quilters yet. I wish I could just copy your list.

Passionate Quilter said...

great idea with the bloglines--i wasn't sure I wanted to do that or what I thought about it. i thought it would take away from our ring concept. But duh! Adding all the members is a great idea, then you can head right to those new ones!! and not miss a thing! I like that idea, and now I'll consider doing that.

Tazzie said...

Hi there Mary, I'm a violet too ... and while that may be me sometimes, it's not all the time. Let's wear it like a badge, and be proud, after all, purple is a great colour!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)