Saturday, August 12, 2006

Priorities

My to do list

The next couple weeks are going to be busy with a overnight trip for a wedding shower, a 5 day trip to Seattle, and miles to hike to continue my preparation for the Breast Cancer 3 day walk.

My quilting goals during that time are to:
  1. bind and label the wedding quilt
  2. load my aunt's top on the longarm and start quilting it
  3. put borders on the scrappy blue and green rail fence that I worked on last week at Mom's

I didn't get started today because I needed to walk 13 miles to keep up with my training. I didn't feel well enough to be out on the trail so I broke down and did all 13 miles on the treadmill - 10 this afternoon and the final 3 after dinner. I think as the training miles increase I'll have to do more of them here at home.

7 comments:

quiltpixie said...

sounds like you're going to be very busy... hope your energy holds through it all :-0

Passionate Quilter said...

yep---you're a busy gal alright. Great job on the continued trek towards your goal. 13 miles--that's great! I'd rather bike them! :)

Susan said...

Are you training for a marathon? No wonder you lost weight! 13 miles would be my goal for two weeks. =)

I love the picture with your quilts hanging along the railing of the machine. Hard to quilt that way, but it looks great.

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, you're on a busy schedule and 13 miles, wow. I'm hoping I can get out today and do my Neighborhood Two. It has been way too hot for me lately but there's a break now.

Hanne said...

You can reach your goals Mary - I am cheering you on :-)
Good going on the miles too !

Cynthia said...

good luck with achieving your quilting goals during your busy schedule.

Granny said...

Mary! You have so much going on. Is the green quilt loaded on the machine or is it already quilted? I see the wedding quilt there!

You are so busy and you accomplish so much!

Judy L.