Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Profile pictures

You can see I've changed my picture again - it's hard to find a picture I like and somehow when they are cropped and sized small enough they don't look as good to me. Maybe I was just accustomed to seeing the first picture I used on the blog but I didn't really like the recent replacement and I'm not crazy about this one either.

I should have used the time to take and post a picture of the finished Cathedral Windows table quilt but I didn't. Maybe I'll get a picture taken tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't see your face as well with the cap on. Was this taken after your 3 day walk?

Catch the cathedral window next time out perhaps.

Pam said...

I thought that was a new picture, but then was second guessing myself and thought maybe I had just not noticed it. I like it! This pic will remind you of your BCA walk for years to come.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great picture Mary, and it will remind you of your recent amazing achievement.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Anonymous said...

i like this photo of you. It will hold some wonderful memories for you.

Can't wait to see the Cathedral Windows quilt.

Joyce said...

I like the picture too. And walking 60 miles is something to remember.

Marla said...

Great picture. It is like one that you might post of a quilt that took a long time to complete. It's an "I'm so proud of my accomplishment" photo. Don't change it.

Darlene said...

I like this picture, too. It's definitely a reminder of the challenge you met.