I finished quilting my Hourglass Strings yesterday and the binding was done tonight. I don't have a picture yet - not sure how I'm going to manage pictures here at the apartment but I'll take one somewhere tomorrow and post it.
This quilt is a UFO from last year AND my first finish for the HeartStrings Quilt Project! I had planned to quilt it using a freehand design from the Line Dancing book but ended up playing with my tension way too long and opted for a quick pantograph instead. I'm way behind on my quilting thanks to the move and other stuff that kept me busy last fall so I'm on a mission to FINISH quilts!
When we started the HeartStrings Quilt Project there was a suggestion that we create a website and after reading the comments on Nancy's blog about so many people NOT wanting to join another group but willing to make blocks for Nancy I thought it was time to get one going. One of our members, Phyl has offered to help us set up a web page so we're looking at options for hosting sites and starting to draft the content.