Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A relaxing afternoon

Here's another post without photo's but I do have the camera with me so I'll share a few when I get home on Friday.

We had a great dinner with the boys and Becky to celebrate Adam's birthday. The Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation is beautiful and they upgraded our room to a HUGE suite (there was one and half bathrooms plus a full living room plus a nice deck). It was hard leaving there this morning to come to Stone Mountain but I did have a wonderful afternoon sitting by the pool and then a hot stone massage before dinner.

Tomorrow - more relaxing by the pool with my book.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds just heavenly...just what you needed after your "no sleep"days. ENJOY!

Kim said...

Oh! I'm envious! Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm looking forward to the photos!

Kairle Oaks said...

AHHHHHHHH........that's my kind of relaxation. Enjoy yourself!!!