Monday, June 25, 2007

Frogging again

I was making good progress on a table quilt made by Mom for my sister Ann today until I had to unpick the border. What a pain as I'm trying to get it done before going to Virginia on Friday. Sandra from Stashbuster is coming over tomorrow to play a bit on the longarm so I'll try to have it all picked out so I can reload it after she leaves.
I stopped in at the Circle Lord booth at MQS to check out the new swirls template (which I ordered once I got home!) and Kay took this photo of my sister and I and mailed it to me. Thanks Kay!



6 comments:

Silverthimble said...

What a nice picture of you two!

sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Mary, what a nice photo of you and your sister. I'm sorry about the unpicking. The new Swirly pattern looks very cool.

Vicki W said...

Great photo!

Tag You're it! I am tagging you to post seven random facts about yourself on your blog, and then tag seven other people. Have fun – or ignore it – your choice!

Ms. Jan said...

Sure can tell that you are sisters....=) =) =)

meggie said...

Oh what lovely looking girls you are! Your mother must be very proud!

Jeanne said...

Great picture! It's really nice to have a sister who shares your quilting passion.