Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Binding

I did find a few things shopping today - nothing too exciting but some tops, a pair of shorts and Capri's. It would be nicer had I not gained back so much of the weight I lost last year - its very depressing.

I worked up the energy to change the thread on the machine and have the binding on the Amish Stripes and Strings. It's next up for hand stitching once I finish the binding on the Chinese Coins quilt.

Tomorrow at the very least I'll run the vacuum and hopefully will stop procrastinating and load my Aunt's top on the longarm.

2 comments:

Granny said...

I seem to fight the weight battle constantly. Losing is hard but keeping it off is harder.

Hope you have your aunt's quilt halfway done by now! :)

Judy said...

It's so hard to get it off, then so easy to creep right back. Glad you found something shopping, I hate it too as I normally find nothing, but this year I hit the jackpot at one store and loaded up!

The quilts are coming along very well!