Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're home and the wheels are on!

We had a good flight home and after picking Chesty up from the kennel (and giving him lots of hugs and kisses) I went straight to the longarm to put my EdgeRider wheels on. I wanted to get it done while Keith was here to help me lift the machine on and off the carriage.

I loaded a practice piece and did a little quilting this evening and I think these wheels are going to make a HUGE difference in quilting designs where precision is required.

I really wish I hadn't waited so long to buy these. A few years ago I debated between the *new* Gammill wheels and the EdgeRider wheels for my Classic Plus and choose the Gammill ones. There was a definite improvement in how that machine moved with the new wheels but nothing like today.

I've got more practicing to do tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed that I don't wake up and find that this was a dream!

5 comments:

meggie said...

I hope it was not a dream! Hope it is all true. Bet Chesty was so glad to see you.

Vicki W said...

Your photos from vacation made me very jealous - it looked like you had a wonderful time!

Yvonne said...

Welcome home! I enjoyed your vacation photos also. Enjoy your new wheels.

Judy said...

I am so jealous!*S*

Anonymous said...

What type of Gammill machine do you own? thanks

sandy