Saturday, November 17, 2007

More unfinished business

Not only do I have UFO's in my quilting life but now it seems as if I'm amassing quite a collection of unfinished books.

I'm on a mission to get some of these off my bedside table, the end table, my entry way table, the side of the tub where they're all sitting half read. Yesterday I finished two - Lake of Sorrows and Three Cups of Tea.

Lake of Sorrows was a mystery that was fairly good although it took me a little bit to get into the story and Three Cups of Tea was fascinating - a story about an American who has been building schools in Pakistan.

As always you can see my current reading list here: My Shelfari Bookshelf

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Hi Mary:

I just wanted to say I have books half read all over too. I finally knuckled down and finished most of them, so that is a better feeling, and I can go trade them at our trading library.

I wanted to say how adorable your little quilt is. It really looks very good!! The joy is in the journey, and I hope it has been a pleasure for you...

JulieQ

meggie said...

I have about 7 books I am currently reading! I flit from one to another, -eventually they get finished.