Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photography

No sewing again today (at least not yet). I did play around on EQ6 with some house blocks but most of the day was spent playing with photographs.

I bought some frames and albums for the photos I took in Georgia last week. I made one for us and each of the boys....I'm not taking scrap-booking here, just had the photos printed and put them in a simple album.

I also picked up a book on Photoshop Elements at Barnes and Nobles. I've been playing with some of the lessons. I love this photo of Adam I took last week. The lesson was creating a poster.

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Joggles has a great class on Photoshop Elements. It's mostly about fixing and enhancing photos but it was really helpful for me.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Nice photo. Looks like you're having fun.

Susan said...

What book did you get? I have Elements but really don't know how to use all of its functionality....please share!

Deb Geyer said...

That is an awesome photograph! I love the way the warm colors of the trees are reflected in the water next to the cool colors of the sky!

Deborah Levy said...

I have photoshop elements too, but have only scratched the surface on it's possibiltites. Where to find the time??

Your poster looks great!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

We live in such a jpeg world now that it really is nice to order prints of your digital shots! Especially for the little kids - they love to have mini photo albums of people/pets/places that they can carry around rather than looking at images on the computer. Top on my list for January is getting a few small photo albums together for my son and his MANY little cousins. Oh the photos!

Cheers!

Evelyn