Saturday, November 03, 2007

Quilt Show

I attended a quilt show in Hudson, WI today. I know Kathy, Teresa, and Rhonda from my HeartStrings group and their guild is having their show this weekend. It was very nice -lots of beautiful quilts, vendors, and I attended a lecture by Darlene Zimmerman.

I also met Nancy, a quilter who reads my blog and recognized me which is pretty amazing because I make sure the photo on my profile is the MOST flattering one I can find. Nancy is a quilter who lived in Japan for many years and was making a cord on a Kumihimo disk while we were waiting for the lecture to start. She was answering a lot of questions from nearby quilters watching her work and she mentioned this site BraidersHand as a resource.

Patchwork Harvest Quilt Show
November 3, 2007 - 10AM-5PM
November 4, 2007 - 11-AM - 4PM
1300 Carmichael Road
Hudson Middle School

2 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

Sounds like fun! Any pictures?
How's Chesty today?? And the new med routine?

Anonymous said...

Mary--What a thrill to meet you in person yesterday!!! I so admire your quilts and longarm quilting. I hope to see you at Minnesota Quilters in the future, too.