Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Stashbusting report

I didn't get much done this week but I have a few things to report:
  • The binding is done on the Ice Cream Quilt and it was from stash as was the rest of the quilt.
  • I pieced a backing from stash for the UFO I loaded on the longarm today.
  • I pieced two leftover pieces of batting for that same quilt.
  • No fabric purchased this week. I even turned down a trip to Mom's LQS while I was in VA because I tend to pick up fat quarter bundles there!

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

Congratulations!!

Granny said...

You did good -- especially turning down a trip to the quilt shop!

Randi said...

Sounds like a great week to me!

Laurie said...

I don't seem to have any problems until I go back to MN...then my sisters and I go shopping...I miss the shops in MN! KS just doesn't have the variety that the Msp/StP area has.
Hugs
Laurie

antique quilter said...

good job Mary!
Luckily you had a lot to keep you busy this visit to your Mom's too!
Kathie

Marla said...

No fabric bought AND opting out of a trip to the LQS! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Do you have before and after pictures of your stash? Can you tell you have used quite a bit of your stash fabric?