Friday, January 18, 2008

If I was the jealous type

It would bother me that Deb is a lot better quilter than I am....but since it's an area I can't possibly complete - I'll just be the proud sister. Deb didn't piece this top but she did a wonderful job of quilting it.


She posted photos on her blog and I think even commented when this quilt won in Vermont but imagine my surprise when I was flipping through my Quilter's Newsletter tonight and came upon this. Too bad she's not a night owl like me or I would have called her!
By the way, JudyL's book got a mention in this month's issue too.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Oh cool! Something to look forard to! I only allow myself to read my magazines when I am on the exercise bike so I haven't goten to that one yet - I'm still in Unlimited Possibilities.