Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Progress and UFO #6

This week's list is simple I want to get 3 quilts bound and 3 tops quilted. If time allows, I'd also like to at least get one row of blocks for my crumb quilt pieced too.

Tonight I put my nose to the grindstone and made and machine stitched 2 of the 3 bindings on-they still need to be finished by hand, pieced a back, and loaded the next top on the longarm.

Instead of playing with postcards, I decided I'd work on my doll quilt and actually finished it up tonight. This makes my 6th UFO finish for 2008. I took these blocks made 4-5 years ago, pieced them into a doll quilt in September and have been working on the embroidery on and off since then- it feels good to check it off the list. I won't bother to post a photo tonight since I just recently posted photos of it.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Mary ~ your embroidered doll quilt is exquisite!

And, yes, it DOES feel good to cross things off "the list"...

meggie said...

That little doll quilt is like a little jewel!