Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm getting my hopes up again!

They've already come back a couple times with counter offers and we found out this was a corporate relo and the townhouse has been on the market for about 4-5 months. They seem ready to sell. We went back to them once more with an offer just a few thousand below so I'm hoping they accept.

We might have a done deal by tomorrow which would be great because Keith is heading off to Denmark on Sunday.

No sewing today.... lots of cleaning yesterday but no sewing. Tomorrow I need to get back to work.


Email me

6 comments:

Dianne said...

That sounds REALLY good, Mary! I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed...

atet said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Here's hoping they really do want to sell :0).

Carolyn said...

I hope that your offer is accepted and you're in your new home quickly! Good luck!

Pam said...

This can't go on forever, soon it will be a distant memory while you are settled into your new home. You haven't said anything about studio space??? Tell us more about this condo.

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Julia said...

It sounds promising Mary. Thanks for keeping us up to date. I'm with Pam, can you tell us more about the interior?

SandyQuilts said...

Oh boy pins and needles ... good luck.