Thursday, March 20, 2008

How am I doing?

I spent WAY too much time at Home Depot today working on my *to do* list for this week. Afterwards, I ran by Joann's to pick up some more yarn for some knit washcloths.

Here's my updated list

  • Bind the 2nd Stashbuster/HeartStrings quilt
  • Quilt 1 top
  • Start a string log cabin quilt
  • Knit another dishcloth
  • Set up start and stop dates for all the utilities for the move
  • Pick paint colors for the new townhouse
  • Write and send out change of address notices

In addition, I picked out and ordered new countertops, picked out tile for the kitchen backsplash, set an appointment for the painters to come give an estimate. I think we'll need a new kitchen sink too.

So good progress but I'm not sure if I'll get the last two items finished this week - we'll see.


Email me

No comments: