Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's depressing

I don't usually mind that Keith travels a lot but when it falls on weekends, holidays, birthdays, and/or anniversaries I don't like it! Today is Keith's birthday and he left on a trip to CA and won't be back until Saturday afternoon. It's depressing sitting here alone when I wish he was home and we were celebrating.

However there is good news - I'm checking things off my moving list left and right!

  • I picked a moving company and set the packing date for April 14 and the move date for April 16th
  • We have a date and time for the closing - March 25th at 2PM
  • I'm about 1/2 way done with the cleaning, sorting, and tossing I need to do before the move
  • I've taken care of all the mortgage paperwork and the Homeowners Association stuff I need to do before the closing.
I haven't sewn my mandatory 2 rows on the hearts and strings top - I'll wait until the last minute tonight I'm sure.


Email me

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

You didn't seem so short when we met so Keith must be a giant! :)
You are getting so much done, you could be a professional move coordinator!

meggie said...

You are accomplishing a great deal!
Happy Birthday to missing Keith!
Give Chesty a bonus hug!!

Gail said...

You are so organized! Good for you, you'll rest easier and enjoy the quilting more when you get to it for all that you have gotten out of the way.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Keith! Sorry he's gone but you two can celebrate when he gets back. Vince's birthday is Wednesday and I'll be gone!