- Bind the 2nd Stashbuster/HeartStrings quilt
- Quilt 1 top
- Start a string log cabin quilt (this one wasn't next on the list but there's no cutting involved since I'll use my strings and I can get right to work)
- Knit another dishcloth
- Set up start and stop dates for all the utilities for the move
- Pick paint colors for the new townhouse
- Write and send out change of address notices
My Stashbusting efforts and accomplishments were rather lame this week.
- 1/2 yard from stash used for the binding on this HeartStrings quilt which was bound and mailed out.
- 1 dishcloth knit
- 2.5 yards in fat quarters purchased while I was at Mom's.