It's Sunday again, where did this week go? At least I have a little progress to report on my stashbusting efforts. I finished two tops - both completely from stash. I don't count stash used in yards until the quilt is completely done so for now my stashbusting stat on the sidebar stays the same.
Hearts and Strings came mostly from my string bins and this one I stitched together in an hour
tonight. I had the strips already cut but it had to wait until I finished the other top. It's made from my Quick Strippie Instructions and when I quilt it, I'll add the lizard as a dimensional applique as show on the Pajama Quilter DVD. The first one I did turned out well and this little lizard will be really cute too.
In addition - no fabric purchases this week!