Last night I put a binding on the last quilt finished, made a few more blocks for the RWB quilt and loaded this donated top from Barbara on the longarm. This afternoon I quilted it with the leaves panto I already had on the table. With the busy floral print, I decided leaves would work just fine.
Sunday progress report:
- I got through my *to do* list which involved quilting two tops, binding two other quilts and starting my 2nd RWB quilt and have been cutting fabric and making blocks for it.
- I've been using stash for backings and the RWB quilt and didn't purchase any this week.
This week's list is very light since I'm going out of town and I've already started marking things off.
Quilt one HeartStrings top
- Bind one quilt
- Work on my RWB blocks