Saturday, June 21, 2008

We're missing Keith

I hate it when he travels over a weekend!

Chesty and I decided to go to the park this afternoon and walked along some new paths along the river. We have a small park right down the block but there are other ones scattered up and down the river so this afternoon we went a little north.




I've been wanting to change my blog banner for a while but I couldn't make myself take down the photo of Chesty until today. Let me know what you think of the new one. Can't you see me sitting in that chair on the deck reading (with a glass of wine of course!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful spot for a walk, so pretty. Love the new header, so fresh and summerish.

Gayle said...

I like the new header. Makes me want to come over and sit awhile. Only thing that would make it better would be if Chesty was smiling from that chair!

Gayle

Vicki W said...

I like the new header! Why not put Chesty in the chair so you can include him on the photo too.