- Laundry - I've got tons of towels and sheets to wash
- Convert my sewing room back from a guest room
- Re-join Weight Watchers (the online version only)
- Walk or bike 30 minutes - 1 hour daily
- Put backing on 2 postcards and finish the edges
- Quilt a minimum of 10 tops between now and the end of August (more would be great)
- Piecing and binding to be done as I can fit them in but quilting will my main focus through August.
It was windy standing on the Stone Arch Bridge so this isn't a great photo but the reason I didn't share it earlier this week was due more to my chubbiness. Between seeing Ann who has lost the weight she'd gained over the last several years and reaching the point that I need to either lose some weight or buy all new pants, I've decided it's time to lose weight(again).